Saturday, March 20, 2010

Wow--- been way too long

I have decided I am going home! Not the home that most of you would think, but to the home of my Father! I have decided that I am going to turn my life back towards His grace and absolutely stop playing games. I have to make some tough decisions, things I really don't want to do, but God's grace is sufficient- for He will deliver me!

There is a coming judgment upon the churches of this world- a shaking of sorts. It has already begun in our leadership, but even more-so it will be among the church members! Those who are not serious about their relationship with the Father will be left behind! Am I truly being serious? Can I really for-see this happening? Let me ask you this- Can I truly afford to be wrong in speaking this? The hearts of many have grown cold, and people are playing the part of Church; outwardly they appear to be white-washed in the blood of Christ, but inwardly, they are self-seeking, self-gratifying, selfish people! Need I find some other way to say that???

I have no idea what is to come in the next few months... But you would think with all the earthquakes- the earth crying out for God's return- the people of Christ would repent and stop playing games. My heart aches, my spirit says stop playing games and get right with God.

I pray that all is well and that those who read this hear my heart! I have seen to much to not speak- heard to much to not know. Peace my brethren- may God's grace reach deep within your hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment